Fairway Loves Organic & Natural One thing is for sure: Fairway loves organic and natural foods! This August, our Fairway Flyer is all about our amazing selection of organic and natural products! Did you know we: Carry over 23,066 organic and natural items Carry over 5,000 gluten-free products Carry over 2,000 name-brand organic and natural supplements […]
June 25, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway Market loves local, especially our local growers! Here’s why: 1. Locally grown food tastes amazing. Don’t believe us? Try a sweet strawberry just picked in sunny Long Island, or juicy Jersey heirloom tomato, or sweet summer corn, or fresh, creamy yogurt made in upstate New York. Told you so. 2. Local food is good […]
June 19, 2014 | 0 Comments
One thing is for sure: Fairway loves local! This month’s new Fairway flyer is all about LOCAL. Local produce, local dairy products, local baked goods, local beverages, local EVERYTHING. In fact, we’ve got over 2,000 locally sourced foods in each and every one of our stores. Your Fairway Market was born and raised in […]
June 9, 2014 | 0 Comments
Something very, very big is happening in July. Drumroll, please…we’re coming to Lake Grove! Our new, 50,000 square foot Fairway will be our 15th food store, our third location in Long Island, and the very first Fairway in Suffolk County. We’ll be bringing you highest quality food, great selection, and stellar service in the DSW Plaza […]
June 5, 2014 | 0 Comments
Having people over for dinner unexpectedly and no time to run to your closest Fairway? Or maybe you’re just craving one of our signature baguettes. You can now satisfy all of your Fairway needs without leaving your home or jumping on the subway. With Google Shopping Express, you can order your Fairway favorites and have […]
June 3, 2014 | 0 Comments
Carla Hall’s name may sound familiar to you. Maybe you’ve watched her do her thing on “The Chew” or on “Top Chef,” and have fallen for her food savvy and bubbly charisma. We like TV, but we love cookies even more. When we tasted her flavorful, savory, oh-so-cute, bite-sized cookies, we knew we had to […]
April 15, 2014 | 0 Comments
Last week was an incredible week for olive oil. The Fairway-sponsored New York International Olive Oil Competition returned for its second year, bigger and better than ever, at the International Culinary Center in Soho. There were three great days packed with olive oil celebration and elation as olive oil producers, lovers, and experts from all […]
February 27, 2014 | 0 Comments
This is rock ‘n roll. This is exciting, big stuff. This April, New York City will host the most important extra virgin olive oil contest the world has ever seen. It is only right that Fairway Market—New York’s beloved EVOO mecca—sponsor this 3-day extravaganza of great chefs, serious food, seminars, conversation, and of course, wonderful […]
February 18, 2014 | 0 Comments
Our new Latin Table line is here! Authentic recipes and incredible ingredients merge to create crave-able, quality treats. Our empanadas and tamales make perfect appetizers or snacks, or pair them with a soup or salad for an enviable lunch. Pick ‘em up at the refrigerated deli case at your Fairway. Pre-cooked and ready-to-devour, these come […]
January 9, 2014 | 0 Comments
We know that you care about how your chickens are raised. You are what you eat eats! But there’s often a hefty price-tag on that organic chicken. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Murray’s to introduce non-GMO chicken at a more affordable price. Everyone wins. Fairway Market is proud to make a wide selection of […]
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto September 17, 2014
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread September 16, 2014
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti September 14, 2014
- Fresh Meat, Every Day September 11, 2014
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese September 11, 2014
- Florence: Hooray! Now I don't have to travel from my Wayne h...
- Linda Corsale: well being I shop in fairway all the time and just...
- William Vreeland: I have been to the 74th street store (near my son)...
- Nicholas Raschella Sr.: I would enjoy every little morsel as I am 86years ...
- Ellyn Chan Roberson: I come from a large family...my mom was 1 of 9 chi...
POSTS BY AUTHORS
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti
- Fresh Meat, Every Day
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese
Fairway's master cheesemonger and resident foodie joined the Fairway family in January 1980...
Read More >>
Carlon Colker, MD
Fairway's Health and Nutrition expert is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Peak Wellness, Inc.
Read More >>
Lori brings her passion for cooking and entertaining to her role in as Director of Trade and Product Development...
Read More >>