Here’s an idea for a healthy seafood pasta meal in a flash with Fairway’s finest ingredients. Take Fairway Egg Spaghetti and mix with Fairway EVOO and fresh lump crab meat. Combine with a fresh, locally-grown chopped red onion and a few tablespoons of Fairway Chili Sauce, and you have a spicy, satiating seafood lunch or […]
September 10, 2014 | 0 Comments
This quick-cooking shellfish is versatile enough for a variety of delicious preparations. In this easily assembled meal, brown butter imbues the scallops with a deep flavor while the Brussels sprouts and tomato-corn salad adds color and freshness. Brown butter is one of those magical yet simple ingredients that seems to enhance the flavor of just about […]
September 8, 2014 | 0 Comments
Now this is a simple Fairway favorite! Try Fairway’s fresh lobster ravioli with succulent lobster meat and drizzled Fairway Greek Koroneiki Olive Oil in a brown butter sauce. You can top with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or manchego cheese from our outstanding Cheese Department, or keep it simple just by itself! Fairway pastas include only a few […]
September 7, 2014 | 0 Comments
Easy, great tasting tuna coated with sesame seeds and quickly seared. Every fish and seafood aficionado will fall in love with this elegantly simple way to cook tuna, delivered fresh from the docks daily at Fairway Market from our finest fishermen. The toasted sesame seed crust packs a gorgeous, savory crunch, which compliments the buttery-soft tuna. Atop […]
August 10, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fresh shrimp from Fairway’s amazing seafood department combined with sweet and tangy Fairway Mango Salsa are the start of a delicious, healthy meal. Combine with fresh, crunchy scallions, locally-grown parsley, mint or cilantro (or a mix!) and crumbled feta and warm, whole wheat pita, and you’ve got a satisfying lunch or dinner with all the […]
August 1, 2014 | 0 Comments
Simple, healthy, delicious…and seriously stunning. For dinner tonight, try Fairway’s freshest mahi-mahi, homemade onion and tomato vinaigrette and Fairway Olive Tapenade. Fast and fabulous from Fairway to you! Mahi Mahi with Onion-Tomato Vinaigrette & Fairway Olive Tapenade By @LifesLittleLookBook for Fairway Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 12-15 minutes; Serves: 4 people Ingredients: 1 medium red onion, diced ¾ […]
July 23, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway loves fresh, healthy meal ideas, particularly for the summer. This Peppers, Asparagus, Crab and Tomato (PACT) Salad makes a healthy, delicious and guilt-free lunch or dinner. Locally grown asparagus and bell peppers, homemade salad dressing with Fairway’s finest olive oil and balsamic and plump crabmeat from our renowned seafood department are a match made in […]
December 21, 2012 | 0 Comments
Before I even get to how amazingly healthy salmon is for you, I have to say that it is perhaps the single most versatile fish on the planet. It can be served in a traditional recipe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Admittedly smoked salmon (lox) and bagels for breakfast, a salmon salad for lunch, and […]
July 18, 2012 | 0 Comments
New flash: it’s crazy hot today. Last week we regaled you with ideas for no-cook meals, for those times where venturing anywhere near a heat source seems like cruel and unusual torture. But sometimes life calls for a fabulous meal. And if you can muster the moxie, there is no better season than the dog days to create […]
May 18, 2012 | 0 Comments
I love eating fish. Of course you probably wouldn’t know that given all the flack I took for pulling Jeremy Piven from his smash hit David Mamet Broadway play “Speed the Plow”. Piven was under my care for fatigue and difficulty concentrating. Blood work revealed toxic levels of mercury in his system. The mercury was probably due […]
- Fairway Organic Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn October 30, 2014
- 5-Minute Meal: Fairway Carrot Ginger Soup with Fairway Baguette & Croutons October 28, 2014
- Pumpkin Shrimp Curry with Fairway Basmati Rice October 28, 2014
- Seasonal Salad: Pear, Endive, Goat Cheese & Toasted Maple Pecan Salad with Fairway Champagne Vinaigrette October 27, 2014
- Seasonal Host: Pumpkin Dip with Fairway Potato & Tortilla Chips October 24, 2014
- Florence: Hooray! Now I don't have to travel from my Wayne h...
- Linda Corsale: well being I shop in fairway all the time and just...
- William Vreeland: I have been to the 74th street store (near my son)...
- Nicholas Raschella Sr.: I would enjoy every little morsel as I am 86years ...
- Ellyn Chan Roberson: I come from a large family...my mom was 1 of 9 chi...
POSTS BY AUTHORS
- Fairway Organic Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn
- 5-Minute Meal: Fairway Carrot Ginger Soup with Fairway Baguette & Croutons
- Pumpkin Shrimp Curry with Fairway Basmati Rice
- Seasonal Salad: Pear, Endive, Goat Cheese & Toasted Maple Pecan Salad with Fairway Champagne Vinaigrette
- Seasonal Host: Pumpkin Dip with Fairway Potato & Tortilla Chips
Fairway's master cheesemonger and resident foodie joined the Fairway family in January 1980...
Read More >>
Carlon Colker, MD
Fairway's Health and Nutrition expert is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Peak Wellness, Inc.
Read More >>
Lori brings her passion for cooking and entertaining to her role in as Director of Trade and Product Development...
Read More >>