Freshly ground beef, all day every day! Fairway Market is truly Like No Other Market! ALL meat at each Fairway Market is highest quality USDA certified, delivered fresh daily, custom-cut by a professional butcher, and ground fresh every day and all day. And each piece of meat that comes into our stores is approved by […]
July 29, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway is all about all natural food. Food that tastes so good, it doesn’t even need much preparation. That’s one reason we love this quick, easy recipe for lunch or as an appetizer with Asparagus, Prosciutto, Parmesan and Fairway Olive Oil. We use our natural Greek Koroneki Olive Oil, from the warm region of Lakonia in […]
July 26, 2014 | 0 Comments
It doesn’t get much better than juicy burgers in the summer, especially if you’re a meat lover. When combined with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto, caramelized onions and homemade paprika mayo—well, now you’ve got yourself a serious meal with extraordinary flavor. English muffin or lettuce cup buns keep these burgers on the lighter side. Don’t forget […]
May 22, 2013 | 0 Comments
From all of us at Fairway Market: Happy Memorial day, happy summer! Now turn on the grill and get your grill on. Nothing says summertime like flipping juicy burgers outside. Even better with a cold beer in hand, your friends around, and really good tunes playing. Exhale. According to Psychology Today, barbecues are great for […]
May 15, 2013 | 0 Comments
Memorial Day is around the corner–the kickoff of all things summertime: long days, flip-flops, and…barbeque season! Soak skirt, hanger, or flatiron steak in soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger and brown sugar; sear on the grill, and you’re a culinary hero/heroine. Marinate lamb chops in yogurt, parsley, lemon and mint and grill until obscenely juicy. […]
May 8, 2013 | 0 Comments
Dry-aging is art; dry-aging is magic. Dry-aging came about generations ago through trial-and-error when there was no refrigeration. It was a necessity in order to preserve beef beyond its short lifespan. Very, very few outfits commit the enormous time, energy, money, and care needed to bother doing this right. At Fairway, we’re deeply passionate about the […]
January 24, 2013 | 0 Comments
Baby, it’s cold outside. So cold my ears feel as if they will fall off on my short walk from subway to office. So cold the thought of venturing to meet for downtown dinner sounds as wildly ambitious as a trek through the tundra. So cold that nothing less than a bowl of hearty, giantly-flavorful […]
January 2, 2013 | 0 Comments
The hardest part about this vegetable soup is lugging all the ingredients home and then peeling and chopping everything. But it’s worth it, and if you make a big enough batch, you will have increasingly delicious leftovers for a while. And don’t worry too much about the amounts, increase the recipe as you like, this is a very […]
December 18, 2012 | 0 Comments
I’m a poultry lover. I eat poultry just about every day. It’s a critical source of protein for me, and for so many of the athletes I work with. But I have to say that, without a doubt, my absolute favorite type of poultry is the Cornish hen, and I have to tell you why.
December 17, 2012 | 0 Comments
Anthony Hopkins said about lamb in the movie “Meet Joe Black,” “…not as chewy as roast beef, not as boring as chicken.” Boy, was he right. When you’re getting tired of chicken and it seems too bland, yet red meat seems like too strong a taste, lamb will save the day. Lamb is a wonderful […]
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto September 17, 2014
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread September 16, 2014
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti September 14, 2014
- Fresh Meat, Every Day September 11, 2014
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese September 11, 2014
- Florence: Hooray! Now I don't have to travel from my Wayne h...
- Linda Corsale: well being I shop in fairway all the time and just...
- William Vreeland: I have been to the 74th street store (near my son)...
- Nicholas Raschella Sr.: I would enjoy every little morsel as I am 86years ...
- Ellyn Chan Roberson: I come from a large family...my mom was 1 of 9 chi...
POSTS BY AUTHORS
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti
- Fresh Meat, Every Day
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese
Fairway's master cheesemonger and resident foodie joined the Fairway family in January 1980...
Read More >>
Carlon Colker, MD
Fairway's Health and Nutrition expert is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Peak Wellness, Inc.
Read More >>
Lori brings her passion for cooking and entertaining to her role in as Director of Trade and Product Development...
Read More >>