Fairway makes quick, healthy meals simple and delicious. Here’s one that’s perfect for a light but satiating lunch absolutely packed with nutrition! Combine Fairway’s Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber prepared salad mix with fresh, local ingredients from Fairway Market including squash, peppers, radishes and savory goat cheese. You have a meal in a […]
September 11, 2014 | 0 Comments
September 10, 2014 | 0 Comments
This quick-cooking shellfish is versatile enough for a variety of delicious preparations. In this easily assembled meal, brown butter imbues the scallops with a deep flavor while the Brussels sprouts and tomato-corn salad adds color and freshness. Brown butter is one of those magical yet simple ingredients that seems to enhance the flavor of just about […]
September 5, 2014 | 0 Comments
Whether you have made the full, vegan plunge or simply want to mix it up sans meat, this healthy meatless side is right up your alley. Go ahead, give your corn a kick with this spicy caramelized take on Fairway sweet corn. A one-pan wonder, fresh corn kernels are simmered to make this delightfully spicy […]
September 4, 2014 | 0 Comments
If you’re searching for delicious Asian food without the cost of take-out or delivery, then look no further than your local Fairway Market. A quick and easy dish to prepare, this meatless entrée is packed with veggies and healthy nutrients. Often times when it comes to cooking, our view is simple is best, so sit […]
August 9, 2014 | 0 Comments
Need a quick, easy salad to accompany your lunch or dinner that fits the flavors of the season? Try fresh, locally-grown cucumbers, sweet summer cherries, and fresh cilantro with Fairway White Wine Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. So simple, so delicious. We love this as a side salad for lunch or with dinner. Enjoy […]
August 5, 2014 | 0 Comments
What could possibly be better than a deliciously prepared meal with fresh, natural ingredients conveniently available at your local Fairway Market? Fairway’s Mediterranean Tables, found in our Prepared Foods section, are just that. Inspired by the true tastes of the French Riviera, Tuscany and Sicily from our Mediterranean travels, these platters are bursting with unique flavor and […]
August 3, 2014 | 0 Comments
Snack more! Healthy snacks power you through a long a day, provide essential nutrients, and give an energy boost to body and brain. Fairway’s Natural & Health department offers thousands of gluten-free foods in every store, meaning there are countless options for you to explore! Here are just a few of our faves. Locally-grown apple slices and […]
July 30, 2014 | 0 Comments
Did you know over 25% of adults are looking for healthy foods when they eat out? Providing your guests with healthy, delicious catering selections is a great way to show you care about them. We have put together a list of catering tips to help you incorporate healthy choices into your event: Healthy Catering Ideas […]
July 28, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway loves using coconut oil for, well…just about anything you can do with coconut oil! In fact, coconut oil diets are becoming increasingly popular – many people feel that coconut oil helps them lose weight, increase their metabolism, and even fight disease. Fairway offers a wide selection of coconut oil products from cooking sprays to […]
July 23, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway loves fresh, healthy meal ideas, particularly for the summer. This Peppers, Asparagus, Crab and Tomato (PACT) Salad makes a healthy, delicious and guilt-free lunch or dinner. Locally grown asparagus and bell peppers, homemade salad dressing with Fairway’s finest olive oil and balsamic and plump crabmeat from our renowned seafood department are a match made in […]
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto September 17, 2014
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread September 16, 2014
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti September 14, 2014
- Fresh Meat, Every Day September 11, 2014
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese September 11, 2014
- Florence: Hooray! Now I don't have to travel from my Wayne h...
- Linda Corsale: well being I shop in fairway all the time and just...
- William Vreeland: I have been to the 74th street store (near my son)...
- Nicholas Raschella Sr.: I would enjoy every little morsel as I am 86years ...
- Ellyn Chan Roberson: I come from a large family...my mom was 1 of 9 chi...
POSTS BY AUTHORS
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti
- Fresh Meat, Every Day
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese
Fairway's master cheesemonger and resident foodie joined the Fairway family in January 1980...
Read More >>
Carlon Colker, MD
Fairway's Health and Nutrition expert is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Peak Wellness, Inc.
Read More >>
Lori brings her passion for cooking and entertaining to her role in as Director of Trade and Product Development...
Read More >>