Simple, so fast, healthy and delicious. Let Fairway do the cooking, so you and your family can simply enjoy this season’s best flavors. While our soup flavors change daily, whether it’s Carrot Ginger, Broccoli Cheddar, Shrimp & Corn Chowder, Butternut Squash & Cranberry, New England Clam Chowder, Maryland Crab, Chicken & Dumpling or Tomato Basil, […]
October 28, 2014 | 0 Comments
October 28, 2014 | 0 Comments
International and seasonal ingredients make this hearty, warming meal a complete experience for you and your family. Basmati rice is one of the healthier varieties of rice as both the outer bran and rice germ remain intact, which means it keeps its nutrients. With its aroma of sun-baked wood and flowers it’s no wonder Basmati literally translates […]
Seasonal Salad: Pear, Endive, Goat Cheese & Toasted Maple Pecan Salad with Fairway Champagne Vinaigrette
October 27, 2014 | 0 Comments
Here’s an idea for a seasonal salad packed with flavor: Pear, Endive, Goat Cheese & Toasted Pecan Salad with Fairway Champagne Vinaigrette. Crisp and slightly bitter endive and raddichio lettuces mix perfectly with succulent pears, smooth goat cheese and toasted, sweetened pecans coated in Fairway Maple Syrup, all tossed in a light champagne vinaigrette with Fairway Dijon or Whole […]
October 22, 2014 | 0 Comments
With Halloween just around the corner, why not carve pumpkins while letting your crockpot cook for you? Our Pumpkin, Avocado, and Black Bean Chili is a wonderful variation on traditional chili that freezes well and tastes even better as leftovers. Using Fairway canned tomatoes and dried spices, your chili is well on its way to […]
October 21, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway pastas help you make a healthy, hearty meal fast. Our dried pastas are the real deal; artisanal pastas from Puglia, the boot heel of Italy. Pasta is the heart and soul of the Italian kitchen. Pugliese cuts are the quintessential, timeless pasta shapes, and we’ve got them covered: Riccioli swirls; scallop-edged twists of Whole […]
October 20, 2014 | 0 Comments
As we usher in cooler nights, few dishes satisfy like a bowl of soup. For a hearty option (without the meat), look no further than the mushroom, green bean, and Fairway pappardelle soup. An absolute Fairway favorite, this heart-warming soup combines earthy flavors with green beans and cremini mushrooms, matched with cool mascarpone that adds a […]
September 11, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway makes quick, healthy meals simple and delicious. Here’s one that’s perfect for a light but satiating lunch absolutely packed with nutrition! Combine Fairway’s Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber prepared salad mix with fresh, local ingredients from Fairway Market including squash, peppers, radishes and savory goat cheese. You have a meal in a […]
September 10, 2014 | 0 Comments
This quick-cooking shellfish is versatile enough for a variety of delicious preparations. In this easily assembled meal, brown butter imbues the scallops with a deep flavor while the Brussels sprouts and tomato-corn salad adds color and freshness. Brown butter is one of those magical yet simple ingredients that seems to enhance the flavor of just about […]
September 5, 2014 | 0 Comments
Whether you have made the full, vegan plunge or simply want to mix it up sans meat, this healthy meatless side is right up your alley. Go ahead, give your corn a kick with this spicy caramelized take on Fairway sweet corn. A one-pan wonder, fresh corn kernels are simmered to make this delightfully spicy […]
September 4, 2014 | 0 Comments
If you’re searching for delicious Asian food without the cost of take-out or delivery, then look no further than your local Fairway Market. A quick and easy dish to prepare, this meatless entrée is packed with veggies and healthy nutrients. Often times when it comes to cooking, our view is simple is best, so sit […]
- NEW! Fairway Monthly Flyer: Thanksgiving with Fairway! October 31, 2014
- Fairway Organic Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn October 30, 2014
- 5-Minute Meal: Fairway Carrot Ginger Soup with Fairway Baguette & Croutons October 28, 2014
- Pumpkin Shrimp Curry with Fairway Basmati Rice October 28, 2014
- Seasonal Salad: Pear, Endive, Goat Cheese & Toasted Maple Pecan Salad with Fairway Champagne Vinaigrette October 27, 2014
- Florence: Hooray! Now I don't have to travel from my Wayne h...
- Linda Corsale: well being I shop in fairway all the time and just...
- William Vreeland: I have been to the 74th street store (near my son)...
- Nicholas Raschella Sr.: I would enjoy every little morsel as I am 86years ...
- Ellyn Chan Roberson: I come from a large family...my mom was 1 of 9 chi...
POSTS BY AUTHORS
- NEW! Fairway Monthly Flyer: Thanksgiving with Fairway!
- Fairway Organic Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn
- 5-Minute Meal: Fairway Carrot Ginger Soup with Fairway Baguette & Croutons
- Pumpkin Shrimp Curry with Fairway Basmati Rice
- Seasonal Salad: Pear, Endive, Goat Cheese & Toasted Maple Pecan Salad with Fairway Champagne Vinaigrette
Fairway's master cheesemonger and resident foodie joined the Fairway family in January 1980...
Read More >>
Carlon Colker, MD
Fairway's Health and Nutrition expert is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Peak Wellness, Inc.
Read More >>
Lori brings her passion for cooking and entertaining to her role in as Director of Trade and Product Development...
Read More >>