Freshly ground beef, all day every day! Fairway Market is truly Like No Other Market! ALL meat at each Fairway Market is highest quality USDA certified, delivered fresh daily, custom-cut by a professional butcher, and ground fresh every day and all day. And each piece of meat that comes into our stores is approved by […]
September 8, 2014 | 0 Comments
Now this is a simple Fairway favorite! Try Fairway’s fresh lobster ravioli with succulent lobster meat and drizzled Fairway Greek Koroneiki Olive Oil in a brown butter sauce. You can top with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or manchego cheese from our outstanding Cheese Department, or keep it simple just by itself! Fairway pastas include only a few […]
August 5, 2014 | 0 Comments
What could possibly be better than a deliciously prepared meal with fresh, natural ingredients conveniently available at your local Fairway Market? Fairway’s Mediterranean Tables, found in our Prepared Foods section, are just that. Inspired by the true tastes of the French Riviera, Tuscany and Sicily from our Mediterranean travels, these platters are bursting with unique flavor and […]
August 3, 2014 | 0 Comments
Snack more! Healthy snacks power you through a long a day, provide essential nutrients, and give an energy boost to body and brain. Fairway’s Natural & Health department offers thousands of gluten-free foods in every store, meaning there are countless options for you to explore! Here are just a few of our faves. Locally-grown apple slices and […]
August 2, 2014 | 0 Comments
Summer calls for succulent pineapple. When it’s grilled, the tartness subdues, but the sweetness remains. Top with dollops of Fairway Hazelnut Spread and marscapone mixed with a bit of vanilla, sprinkle with shaved almonds. Delicious dessert accomplished. Fairway Hazelnut Spread is made in Italy with high-quality cocoa, rich hazelnuts and sweet skim milk. Delizioso! Ciao, Nutella! Grilled […]
July 20, 2014 | 0 Comments
Celebrate National Ice Cream Day with delicious Fairway Ice Cream, made in partnership with High Road Ice Cream. With flavors like Brown Butter Praline, Bourbon Burnt Sugar and Vanilla Fleur de Sel, your taste buds are in for a serious treat. High Road prides itself on creating craft ice creams with superior ingredients made by […]
July 9, 2014 | 0 Comments
We set out to find chicken worthy of the Fairway label. We wanted our chickens to come from local farms; it was important that they be humanely raised and it was essential that they taste absolutely delicious. Luckily, we found exactly what we were looking for… an experienced family farmer in Blue Mountain, PA, who […]
June 6, 2014 | 0 Comments
With more than 600 cheeses to behold at your Fairway Market, cheese boredom never, ever has to happen. We love getting fancy schmancy with cheese and trying funky finds from around the world and close to home…and yet, these beloved go-to’s never fail to hit the spot. These are cheese classics for very good reason. […]
June 3, 2014 | 0 Comments
Carla Hall’s name may sound familiar to you. Maybe you’ve watched her do her thing on “The Chew” or on “Top Chef,” and have fallen for her food savvy and bubbly charisma. We like TV, but we love cookies even more. When we tasted her flavorful, savory, oh-so-cute, bite-sized cookies, we knew we had to […]
April 16, 2014 | 0 Comments
There is nothing so simple, so magical, so soul-satisfying as a great grilled cheese sandwich. I like mine with sweet, sweet tomato and crusty bread grilled to golden toastiness in plenty of butter. Don’t melt the cheese too long..it needn’t turn to rubber. It’s good kid food, but also good grown up food, especially with some […]
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto September 17, 2014
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread September 16, 2014
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti September 14, 2014
- Fresh Meat, Every Day September 11, 2014
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese September 11, 2014
- Florence: Hooray! Now I don't have to travel from my Wayne h...
- Linda Corsale: well being I shop in fairway all the time and just...
- William Vreeland: I have been to the 74th street store (near my son)...
- Nicholas Raschella Sr.: I would enjoy every little morsel as I am 86years ...
- Ellyn Chan Roberson: I come from a large family...my mom was 1 of 9 chi...
POSTS BY AUTHORS
- Spinach Spaghetti with Fairway Red Pepper Pesto
- Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread
- Quick Seafood Pasta: Spicy Crab Spaghetti
- Fresh Meat, Every Day
- Fairway Superfood Quinoa with Red Grapes & Cucumber with Squash, Peppers, Radishes and Goat Cheese
Fairway's master cheesemonger and resident foodie joined the Fairway family in January 1980...
Read More >>
Carlon Colker, MD
Fairway's Health and Nutrition expert is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Peak Wellness, Inc.
Read More >>
Lori brings her passion for cooking and entertaining to her role in as Director of Trade and Product Development...
Read More >>