1. Rub the outside of the turkey with butter or oil to make the skin crispy. Cut the butter into pats and push them under the skin for crispiest skin and a juicy bird. 2. Does your turkey breast dry out? Try roasting the bird upside down for 2/3rds of the cooking time. The indirect […]
November 18, 2014 | 0 Comments
September 11, 2014 | 0 Comments
Freshly ground beef, all day every day! Fairway Market is truly Like No Other Market! ALL meat at each Fairway Market is highest quality USDA certified, delivered fresh daily, custom-cut by a professional butcher, and ground fresh every day and all day. And each piece of meat that comes into our stores is approved by […]
July 30, 2014 | 0 Comments
We’re mad for hotdogs in this country. We eat close to 20 billion of them every year, most – not surprisingly – between April and September. You would think with all that collective bun-chomping, there’d be something akin to collective wisdom when answering the question of what wine goes best with your Coney, foot-long, Nathan’s […]
July 25, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway loves the taste of sumptuous cheese and fresh fruit preserves—especially when the preserves are own! Combine them with a little fresh onion for added bite and a crusty Fairway French baguette, and you have a quick, simple snack you and your family or guests will love. Fairway Organic Raspberry Fruit Spread has mouthwatering raspberries fresh from the […]
July 8, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway wants to help you boost your summer barbecue menu with the highest quality meat around. Not only is our pork irresistibly tasty, but it’s also antibiotic-free! Our locally raised pork from Pennsylvania Family Farms has no hormones or steroids and is never fed animal by-products. Now all you have to worry about is making […]
June 24, 2014 | 0 Comments
Fairway Market locally caught, fresh little neck clams come from the Connecticut coast! And are perfect for a summer feast. Learn how to cook clams fast for any recipe. STEP 1 Make sure to immediately unwrap them at home, so they can breathe, and store them in a cool area. STEP 2 Just before cooking, […]
June 17, 2014 | 0 Comments
Summer is a great time for a family reunion, the weather is warmer, there is more flexibility in people’s schedules and kids can run around outside. Here are some catering tips to help make your family reunion fun and enjoyable: 1. Family reunions involve a wide range of ages and eating preferences; cover the […]
June 9, 2014 | 0 Comments
Have fun grilling, take all the credit, and still have time to enjoy the day! Grilling is fun! We’re big grill fans. But even grilling pros don’t want to spend the whole party cooking. Cue, Fairway! Here are some tips: 1. Have Fairway supplement your grill selections with ready-made salads and hors d’oeuvres. 2. […]
June 2, 2014 | 0 Comments
Graduation parties aren’t just for college grads anymore. These days all ages celebrate graduation from kindergarten through graduate school. Here are some tips to help make your party fun and stress-free for everyone. 1. Graduation parties often include family and friends, which means guests spanning a wide age range. If you have a group that […]
March 31, 2014 | 0 Comments
In Europe in the mid 1500’s, consumption of the artichoke was considered scandalous because it was reputed to be an aphrodisiac. Wild. These days, you won’t scandalize anyone by chowing down on these luscious springtime veggies. Though you may woo the lucky artichoke eater with their supreme yumminess. Artichokes entice with a subtle, earthy, and […]
- 10 Easy Thanksgiving Tips From the Fairway Catering Team! November 18, 2014
- Hoisin Duck Tortillas November 17, 2014
- National Apple Cider Day! November 17, 2014
- Fairway Pancakes with Fairway Maple Syrup & Strawberries November 15, 2014
- Fairway Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breasts November 14, 2014
- Florence: Hooray! Now I don't have to travel from my Wayne h...
- Linda Corsale: well being I shop in fairway all the time and just...
- William Vreeland: I have been to the 74th street store (near my son)...
- Nicholas Raschella Sr.: I would enjoy every little morsel as I am 86years ...
- Ellyn Chan Roberson: I come from a large family...my mom was 1 of 9 chi...
POSTS BY AUTHORS
Fairway's master cheesemonger and resident foodie joined the Fairway family in January 1980...
Read More >>
Carlon Colker, MD
Fairway's Health and Nutrition expert is the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Peak Wellness, Inc.
Read More >>
Lori brings her passion for cooking and entertaining to her role in as Director of Trade and Product Development...
Read More >>