Simple ingredients can make an amazing meal. Use Fairway Pizza Sauce, diced prosciutto, fresh zucchini, mushrooms and garlic with flavorful Fairway Sun-Dried Tomatoes for an old world style pizza your family will love.
Zucchini & Prosciutto Pizza with Fairway Sun-Dried Tomatoes
(Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 30 minutes; Serves: 4-6)
- 1 jar Fairway Pizza Sauce
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 package of pre-diced Ciderella Prosciutto
- 1 package of sliced mushrooms
- 6 Fairway Sun-Dried Tomatoes (either in container or jar)
- 1 pizza crust or flatbread
- 2 small garlic cloves, diced
- Fairway Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tbsp Fairway Olive Oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté for a few minutes, until fragrant. Add the zucchini, sautéing about 3 minutes on each side, until beginning to brown. Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 7 minutes. Add the prosciutto and stir constantly; sauté for another 5-7 minutes, until the prosciutto is slightly browned.
- Slather Fairway Pizza Sauce on the crust or flatbread; top with mushroom mixture and place sun-dried tomatoes on top. Place in oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and bake for another 5 minutes. Let cool and serve.