Talk about the best of Fairway! These dessert treats use Fairway’s amazing imported Hazelnut Spread with our white chocolate chips and fresh peanut butter for a satisfyingly sweet snack or finale to your meal. At Fairway, we believe natural ingredients make all the difference. You’re going to love the buttery goodness of these easy to prepare classics with Fairway’s natural foods!
Try more amazing recipes on Fairway’s NEW Recipe page!
Fairway Hazelnut Spread Swirled White Chocolate Peanut Butter Blondies
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 20 minutes; Serves: 9-12
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup Fairway Organic Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Fairway White Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Fairway Hazelnut Spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, about 30-40 seconds on high power. Wait momentarily before adding the egg, so you don’t scramble it. Add the egg, brown sugar, and vanilla, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined—don’t overmix.
- Stir in the peanut butter and white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Evenly add and swirl the Fairway Hazelnut Spread. To create the marbled pattern, drizzle the spread over batter in evenly spaced, parallel lines, each spanning the length of the pan. Starting at the top of one of the lines, drag a toothpick in a zigzag formation to create the marbling.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until done. A toothpick inserted in the center should come out clean, or with a few moist crumbs, but no batter. Allow bars to cool in pan for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Bars will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.