Fairway Red Pepper Hummus makes a delicious addition to vegetable and egg frittatas, baked liked cupcakes for a fun, light breakfast. Combine Fairway Large Brown Eggs with feta cheese, shredded fresh spinach and locally-grown basil and tomatoes with a few teaspoons of Fairway Red Pepper Hummus, bake for 20 minutes, and a healthy breakfast is served.
Try more amazing recipes on Fairway’s NEW Recipe page!
Egg Frittata Cupcakes with Feta, Spinach & Fairway Hummus
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 15-20 minutes; Serves: 3-6
- 6 tsps feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded fresh spinach
- 3 tsps Fairway Red Pepper Hummus
- 12 basil leaves, torn
- 1-½ large fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1-½ tsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 Fairway Large Brown Eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Divide feta cheese, spinach and Fairway Red Pepper Hummus equally among 3 tins. Divide basil, fresh tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese equally in the other 3 tins.
- Pour the eggs equally among the tins. Season each one with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from tins. Serve immediately. Optional: serve with a side of Fairway Hummus.