Now this is a simple Fairway favorite! Try Fairway’s fresh lobster ravioli with succulent lobster meat and drizzled Fairway Greek Koroneiki Olive Oil in a brown butter sauce. You can top with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or manchego cheese from our outstanding Cheese Department, or keep it simple just by itself! Fairway pastas include only a few natural ingredients for superior flavor. Quick and oh-so easy, we think this will be a new favorite in your home as well.
Fairway Lobster Ravioli in Browned Butter Sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 5 minutes; Serves: 4 people
- 1 package of Fairway Lobster Ravioli
- 2-3 tbsps butter
- Fairway Greek Koroneiki Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or manchego cheese
- Cook Fairway pasta according to package directions. Drain and drizzle with a little olive oil; set aside in a covered pot to keep warm.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Stirring frequently, cook for about 3 minutes, until the butter is browned, but not burnt.
- Drizzle the brown butter over the lobster ravioli; salt and pepper to taste. Optional: garnish with grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or manchego cheese. Serve immediately.