Dessert with Fairway’s exclusive, natural foods is so easy. This recipe for caramelized bananas with Fairway Golden Honey, Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream and Fairway Hazelnut Spread couldn’t be more delicious or quick to prepare. Simply pan-fry bananas with Fairway Golden Honey, cinnamon, butter and salt to caramelize. Drizzle with Fairway Hazelnut Spread and serve with Fairway Ice Cream. Delicious dessert complete!
Caramelized Bananas Foster with Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream & Fairway Hazelnut Spread
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 5 minutes; Serves: 2
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsps Fairway Golden Honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Fairway Sea Salt Caramel Toffee Crunch Ice Cream
- Optional: Fairway Hazelnut Spread
- Remove the peels from the bananas and slice into ½-in thick slices.
- Set a nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat and add the oil or butter, honey, cinnamon, and salt. Lay down your banana slices, and fry for 4-5 minutes on each side. Be sure to watch the heat and turn the heat down if the bananas brown too quickly. You want enough heat to caramelize and brown the slices, but don’t want them to burn.
- Serve bananas in a bowl with Fairway ice cream immediately. Optional: serve with a side or a drizzle of Fairway Hazelnut Spread.