Simple, healthy, delicious…and seriously stunning. For dinner tonight, try Fairway’s freshest mahi-mahi, homemade onion and tomato vinaigrette and Fairway Olive Tapenade. Fast and fabulous from Fairway to you!
Mahi Mahi with Onion-Tomato Vinaigrette & Fairway Olive Tapenade
By @LifesLittleLookBook for Fairway
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 12-15 minutes; Serves: 4 people
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- ¾ lb cherry tomatoes
- 6 tbsps olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-oz) skinless mahi-mahi fillets
- 1 tbsp red-wine vinegar
- 2 tsps Fairway olive tapenade
- Lettuce (combination of romaine and radicchio shown)
- Preheat broiled and line a large shallow baking pan with foil.
- Toss onion and half of the tomatoes with 2-½ tbsps oil, ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper in lined baking pan, then spread evenly in one half of pan.
- Season the dry mahi-mahi with ¼ tsp each of salt and pepper. Place skin side down next to tomato mixture in other half of baking pan.
- Drizzle fish with 1 tbsp oil and broil 4-6 inches from heat until vegetables are charred and fish is just cooked through, 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, tapenade, ¼ tsp pepper, and remaining 2-½ tbsps of olive oil.
- Alternating between romaine and radicchio, place six pieces of lettuce (3 romaine and 3 radicchio) on each of four plates, touching in center. In between each slice of lettuce, place a cherry tomato.
- Place a fish on each plate and evenly distribute tomato-onion mixture on top. Stir pan juices into vinaigrette and drizzle on top of the fish. Serve immediately.