Need a quick, easy salad to accompany your lunch or dinner that fits the flavors of the season? Try fresh, locally-grown cucumbers, sweet summer cherries, and fresh cilantro with Fairway White Wine Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. So simple, so delicious.
We love this as a side salad for lunch or with dinner. Enjoy and let us know what you think!
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 0 minutes; Serves: 4
- 2 cucumbers (1 1/4 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 tbsp Fairway White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Fairway Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss the diced cucumbers with the white wine vinegar and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the halved cherries and cilantro leaves, toss lightly and serve.