Fairway wants to help you boost your summer barbecue menu with the highest quality meat around. Not only is our pork irresistibly tasty, but it’s also antibiotic-free!
Our locally raised pork from Pennsylvania Family Farms has no hormones or steroids and is never fed animal by-products. Now all you have to worry about is making enough to feed your hungry friends and family! We’ve got some great tips on how to make your spare ribs a delectable hit all summer long.
• Use your favorite rub on both sides of the meat
• Wrap the slabs in aluminum foil tightly
• Refrigerate the ribs for a few hours
• Cook the ribs low and slow, 200 degrees for 3-4 hours (bones down, meat up)
• Don’t open the lid. Relax, enjoy the process
• Take spare ribs out and let them rest for about 5 minutes
• Put on your favorite Fairway sauce and grill for another 10-15 minutes
ONE LAST TIP… HAVE PLENTY OF NAPKINS ON HAND!