Summer calls for fresh fish. This sole dish is super quick and easy to cook and includes Fairway’s local, organic cherry tomatoes and plump olives. Serve with a Fairway fresh baguette, and you’ve got yourself a delicious meal.
‘Sole en Papillote’
By @LifesLittleLookBook for Fairway
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 8-10 minutes; Serves: 1 filet per person
- Sole fillets (halibut, salmon or tilapia are my favorites)
- ¼ cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 Fairway mixed pitted olives (chopped or halved)
- Handful of capers
- 1/2 lemon – all its juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 thyme (or rosemary) sprigs
- 1 glug of grape seed oil
- Parchment paper
- Optional: few slices of a baguette on the side
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Prepare your parchment paper: take a 15 inch piece, fold in half, cut out half a heart, open paper to reveal one heart.
- Place halved cherry or grape tomatoes in a small bowl and drizzle grape seed oil.
- Place fish right beside the crease. Add a handful of olives and capers atop the fish. Add the tomatoes and oil. Add 1 tbsp of butter in center. Drizzle the juice of half a lemon. Add a few sprigs of herb. Season with salt and pepper. Fold over half side of paper and fold sides together.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes (the sides of parchment paper will begin to slightly brown).
- Serve with parchment paper on a plate and cut open to reveal the fish. Fairway fresh baguette slices on the side make it a meal!