Recipes from Favorite Food Bloggers, Exclusive Fairway Market Products & More!
Cooking at home this week just got a whole lot easier with recipes from some of our favorite food bloggers and exclusive Fairway products!
Enjoy these recipes this week with your family.
By The Cozy Apron
Fairway Products to Use: Fairway Breadcrumbs, Fairway Original Hummus, Fairway Italian Sweet Roasted Peppers
By Cookie Monster Cooking
Fairway Products to Use: Fairway Pesto
By BBC Good Food
Fairway Products to Use: Fairway Red Chili Sauce
By The Smitten Kitchen
Fairway Products to Use: Fairway Olive Tapenade
By The Pioneer Woman
Fairway Products to Use: Fairway Black Gaeta Olives
By Ciao Chow Linda
Fairway Products to Use: Fairway Girelle Artisanal Pasta Fairway Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cara Cucina Artichoke Spread (add a dollop to this recipe for an extra creamy artichoke taste)
Asparagus Pea Soup with Fairway Croutons (recipe below)
By @LifesLittleLookBook for Fairway
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 20 minutes; Serves: 2-3 people
- 1 bunch of asparagus (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 a bag of frozen peas (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large shallots, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- kosher salt and fresh ground white pepper
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice; more to taste
- 1 tsp thinly sliced chives
- Fairway Croutons
- Melt the butter in a 4-quart saucepan over med-low heat, meanwhile slice shallots. Add the shallots, and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft but not colored, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, trim the tough bottoms off the asparagus and cut the rest of the spears into 1-inch pieces.
- Add the cream, 1 cup of water, 1 tsp salt, and 3/4 tsp white pepper. Increase the heat to high and bring the liquid to a boil. Add the asparagus, lower to a simmer, and cook until tender but still quite green, about 5 min. Add in peas and cook for additional 2-3 min. Puree the soup. Can fridge up to 2 days.
- Stir in the lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper and more lemon juice, if you like. Serve the soup in cups or small bowls, topped with the croutons and chives. Can also add feta!